Between us....


Between us there is the pensive  river knitting it's own foothold...

Passage that were moist with sweet nothing
start losing the moisture....

Confusion  taking a toll on us..

We have suddenly stopped huming like a melody..

We have stopped  chasing  the beam of  green...

We have stopped being us for a while...

We  are  burning like the Amazon..

Fires  around  ...

I suddenly lost the dousing incline...

Day after days..
Nights after night..

I am  still walking with us..

I am still painting our distant dreams..

I am still  not mourning our death...

I am still alive...

Between us there is the penchant of wisdom..

Between us there is the unseen wall of prejudice..

Between  us there is the open conclave

and ensemble of Sun. Moon.. and starry sky waiting to unfold the magic..

Between us I still catch a flashy mirage!!!

A running kite ..

A blooming cloud..

My alphabet..
Your alphabate...

Taking shape of a Mistry.....

My why is merging with your why...!!!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great gambler...Cinema/awards/war of excellency....

Talk to my hands i will give a thumbs down..../Misogynystand up comedians..#MeToo #MaaDurga #DeviInSoul...

#Kabir Singh.. ...Bad boys and good girls....