Dear Twinkle... Sorry!!!! /Dharm/Adharm/Papi Pet and essence of Gautama the Buddha!!!

The glitz.. oodles of make up.. blue lenses.. applause.. fan follows.. could not divert my attention from the sharp innocent eyes of Twinkle!!  I felt guilty  deep down!! I curse my helplessness!!  I pity myself for being a part of a system of a society where humanity is fast fading away..

Yes... we are thousand light years  away from enlightment and bliss that crown us the most amazing creature on earth!!

Friends abroad are mourning the death of this healthy 5years old in USA chained  by own father and stepmom !!Series of such crime against children!! My heart bleeds IN anguish.. For a change I slowly have stopped reasoning myself with metaphors..

What is Dharm?? Few use it to their own advantage!! Few exisibite it!! Few misuse it!! Few feed it with own ego!!

Dnt we stop believing  in God when rampant  barbarism take life of innocents like Twinkle,Asifa,Nirbhaya..??.

What is karmic cycle?? Why does nt it is applicable to kids like Twinkle!!!

Yes!!! Dharma on the threshold of conflicting dimensions!!

There's Raj Dharma of power struggle  and captivating victory where more than thousand stories spent to register a mandate!!

The pushing and shoving game and the meek one trying to excel the persiverance.. we are literally in a sea of information  about everything  on earth.. often confused whether hope is foolishness or despair is the new age theory of happiness!!

Series of dharma gurus and guru Bachanas are on demand ..healers.. Gurus.. are scaling height of popularity chart !!
Sadhguru.. Sister Shivani.. Ramdev.. Robin Sharma.. Jay Shetty..

"The Monk who sold out his Ferrari "is still in high demand!!  Life style studios.. healing chambers... ensembles of raam kathas..bhakti Bachanas....
: People donate hairs..
:People donate gold..
:People donate offerings to God.
: Mere mortal wait to see miracle .Mere mortals  want to comfort themselves with prayers.. with pious beliefs ..
There is no dearth  of wise gurus to chant Gita.. Bhagawata..but yes there is the dearth  of one Jesus.. one Buddha.. one mortal to invest whole lifetime to teach love and kindness..!!


Knowing is not change!! Imparting knowledge  is!!

I actually feel belittle in this war of taking charge of goodness and Godness !!I better prefer to remain a pagan or worshiper of nature or a disciple  of this scientist named Gautama the Buddha who 2500years ago forsake his royality to find out a solution to dukhas!!

I see him coolest of all teachers who's omnipotent  existence you see everywhere  in disco bars... wine shops.. drawing rooms.. Gardens.. Terrace areas.. Anywhere everywhere...Again a question  how many of us really know Buddha!!Why we quote Buddha too often?? Why are we comfortable  with Buddha's?? Do we see a Buddha within us??


Last year's protest in the heart of my city demanding justice for two innocent soul who was lynched by native is still afresh!!

Two of my friends took own life!! As if death is the only fancy deal to escape..


Too much of everything.. too much of information.. Too much of tiltiating content  confusing many!!We have so much choices in internet platter!!


I am monitoring the graph of degradation...
I dnt get pass the rays of hope too.

In the thin line between  hopelessly optimistic and realistically  pessimistic.. I prefer the later..

I dnt take an escape route of self gratification "Till the day one Twinkle one Asifa  One Sita..are denied life. security.. denied.. Roti.. Kapra aur makan  I keep on feeling sorry!!!

With due respect to all religious beliefs.. I still feel human soul are caged in a state of oblivion!!!

All we can do to change the world is try be the one we want to see in others...
I still remember.....

On my way back from a ten days retreat as Buddhist from Sikkim I have in 2016 met this 70plus healthy American artist who was a fellow vipassi and had the wish to live and die in the holy land India..

Pointing at his suitcase this gentleman told me""I have my home packed in this suitcase to get rid of Trump regime ""

Last year again in a gypsy  Vipassi  camp in serenity have had a sitting with another eighty years old monk who was a top class reputed nuclear  scientist!!
"I was sick and tired of in-house politics and found no reason to continue" He exclaimed!!

....I keenly observe people... Nothing  is changing much!!!The pace of changes are self contradictory!!

Roads and communication  are mended!!  Techonolodgy overpowering  even the creator!!  We talk about robots and many turning into robot of gratification...


We actually forget that there is a tiny organ called heart and a word called mind??

What kind of exercises you are doing to feed your mind and soul???  Or you are letting it rot with worries and negativity??

To keep a balance amidst all these chaos itself is a challenge!!! It's not easy...
The pattern here is still the same and we still bother about these objectification.. crime... and  lack of empathy....


We still have to bump into men who add up the three letter word"sex"with Roti. Kapdra air Makan...

We still have not met enough of man brigade who'd  consider women beyond anatomy....

Can we change it?? Can we change this mediavel  rotten contaminated mindset where even a kid is not spared of the fire of vengeance and lust!!!

We have to change this!!! We can't let the soft targets be on receiving end!!!

Mind!! as Lord Buddha pronounced needs to be chained for the benefit of greater humanity!!

It's been years I hv stopped reading newspaper!! I dnt get easily impressed  or elated  by any new age Dharmagurus!!  As long as we have Lord Buddha and Shri shi Sankardeva we actually dnt need to register the high priced life courses!! I no longer believe in rituals of Dharmas...

I see God in the giggle of little children...

I see God in the blooming flowers or in the greens..

I see God in lovelorn couples..

I see God in the setting Sun and falling stars..


Every morning when I close my eyes for.. Mangal Maitree.... Prayer for everyone's welfare!!  I have slowly  trained by Lord Buddha to live gracefully and ready to die gracefully without any fear and guilt...

I know for sure your God will not help you to exempt from paying your electricity  or phone bill..


At the end of the day train yourself  to fight the war of survival without forsaking your act of empathy!!! True... Your goodness may not reach out to few or may not reciprocated IN the same spirit!! but that should  not be a reason for you change your path of being kind!!!


As long as we read.. We chant.. We worship.. Holy scripts like.. Gita.. Bible... Or Quran.Guru grantha sahib.. ... as rituals and treat them as gimmicks and pendora box to fulfil our desire we become religious  not spiritual..


We have to apply it in our daily life to upgrade self...


Technology is upgraded by human... But the question remain  who will teach us to upgrade our thought process??

There is the essence  of Lord Buddha and his teaching!!

(I know this simple piece of words never ever reach the perpetrators whov over and over strangled our conscience)

But we do have evils around us  who dnt regret violating the dignity of anyone irrespective of age.. gender and class...


All we have to learn from Dharma is to learn to love and respect everyone other than just your family and close one!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great gambler...Cinema/awards/war of excellency....

Talk to my hands i will give a thumbs down..../Misogynystand up comedians..#MeToo #MaaDurga #DeviInSoul...

#Kabir Singh.. ...Bad boys and good girls....