The Nocturnal Romeos!!!! Dost/Bondhu/Friends/Friends with benefits...


The green dot in my messanger have been playing a havoc to my peaceful existence  last night when amidst mild fever and coughing the disturbing beep and equally  disturbing message"Are you working or having a sleepless night"??

This message from  some smart stranger" irritated me to the maximum!!  These Nocturnal  Romeos"  all up for a dopamine test every midnight and peek -a boo into womens life ! I blocked the Romeo. .

The list getting longer!!You have to pay a price for being pro active in social networking!! From stupid han jee North block  who dnt deferenciate  friendship with shitty sexting to those modest cool communicator you have it all in the virtual world of social networking sites and spot.

.Few notes add up your pleasure(We all are hungry of appreciation) Few made you feel funny.. And few?? Totally disgusting!!

To your utter surprise  you see old friends come in the guise of nocturnal  cupid when you have no option  but to rebuke them mildly.!!The nectar down throat made many the hero..
You were my all time crush.. is a common phase.. They are obviously  not the one who would proudly exisibit their praise for you in public in a dignified way!! I name them.. The ghost in disguise!!

 There have been constant  beeping in my other BSNL number at regular basis!!
"Apni bondhur songe Koth hobe?? Another series in Hindi.. "kya aap dosto Ki  sath baat  korogi..
All commercial  post!!! Money minting business!!!

Chatting has become a costly affair like the.Tinder and shadi. com!One of my pro net friend told me.. Tinder in Assam becoming  a money minting  trap!!The Gay community have another app called.. "Grinder".I got to know it from my Canadian friend.. Raymond!!  His grinder friends made me confused...i teased him how come such good looking guys are all gay's???

In west there are "Hug services"..In my last visit to Europe in the beautiful city of Prague "I saw a big fat man with a signboard  hanging from his neck that wrote. .

Free hugs....

Hugs are therapeutic! !

Here in this part of the world of social networking the cupid stricken souls go vibrant  in the midnite!!

We , artist, understand  the vibrancy and silence of midnite!!we write the best phase in the midnight..Sometimes in weekends we party till midnite. .But these Romeos are invaders and absolutely classless!!

I have constantly noticed woman posting screen shot of harassment  from these romeos!!  Just block them... That's it!!!

Injected booty enhancer and Kim Kardashian type of voluptuous figures in Instagram. ..fashonova uploads have made booty and enhancer  boob's a morning caption you cnt evade..Size zero is altered by new age bigbusted fashion statement..

Everybody ..mostly everybody run after perfection!!

One part of the world is not allowed to wear anything except for Burkhas and other part find it fancy to show off the body detailing.. Twirking is the latest craze right???

The #metoo#gyan...

Everything in same package. .
: Sadguru
:Sister Shivani
:hundreds of mind power videos
:Naked/Half naked fashion fiestas
:recently banned Tik Tok videos
:endless commercials.
::Dance video
:Reality show
:Travel blogs..
:Standing comedians
:Ted talks
:Award giving ceremonies..

Endless platter!!!!Endless competition!! Endless channels!! Endless friends!!

Few practices what they preach! !
Everybody throw words like rotten tomato's  to a scatterbrain!!!  Few mean it!! !Very few mean what they say!!

Do I need a sabbatical  from this smart world??Absolutely.!!

Two novels in a row  and few undone works..Some travel plan is in my platter!!  My work of facebook stories named.. "Voice of Silence"needed to be changed with the new title"Nocturnal Romeos"I asked  my manager to apply the copy write for the title..Nowadys concept theft is common!!

Yeh..things are changing at a light speed pace!!

People  becoming smarter to fool self and other!!!It confuses me!!

This miniature version of "Sherlock Holmes ""My branded name gifted by my friends needs some refurnishing!! Righto!!Some silent  makeover time!!!

People are arguably  drifting!!  The Panwala..the chaiwala.. The drivers.. The schoolgoers.. The college goers.. get glued to this small piece of smart phone creating achha din is  again arguably  debatable!!

Housewives posting half naked bathing picture getting million likes get jilted.. Rural backdrop even reads the worst storIes of  mothers eloping with fb romeos and morale policing drama afterwards!! Everybody knows how to record!!

So many choices! !Remind me of an old Hindi filmy dialogue....
Tu nehi to ouur sahi!!Ouur  nehi tu auur sahi!!
This kinda fuller expression of hidden talent amuse me too..

The grammar of relationship changing as well the law of our land.. of many land!!


or a la Alam boomed the popularity  chart along with news of ghost face book friends in UP murdering, raping fB girl  friends  captioned the headlines is seriously  questioning  our taste!!A viral rape record in the jungles of Karbi Anglong reflect  how few among us are simply gone astray....!! Matter of concern!!

Are we degrading  or ascending??

The trolling game  put any civilized people to shame. .Sadist people have this safe place to spit venom  to people they cnt even reach in their dreams!!!

Here  I read few trolling rumours of # Priyanka  Chopra S rumoured fake divorce and gosh the filthy  remarks on the unconventional  marriage shocks me!!  !Nobody mind their own business!! Why should they when you have the endless platform to show your atrocious talent??

Nowadays everybody love to flaunt!! Isn't it?? Earlier it was the domaine of only filmstars..

 Nowadays everybody is a star.!!.
The latest insta post of Susmita  sen ..or Jeniffer.. Arod gives us a relationship  goal..
You flaunt your car.
Your house
Your dress
While undress
Your moments. ..Your relation!!  Not bad!!!
But voyeurism also taking a toll!!

Friendships are questioned..True friendship become extinct to certain extent!!


What kind of interaction  of friendship these social media  are advocating??

The dimensions  in  relationship status are so intriguing!! So interesting are the logic!!

Like..

::::Late midnight you dnt disturb your wife or family member but the anonymous  woman in green dot thinking she's available!!available to talk.. available for any discreet adventure!!If she is single,  you are obvious!!

":::;:You get bored in your stereotyped  lifestyle and dnt have an iota of courage to get outta it for social obligation but the same social obligation permit you to flirt  without hesitation and  any commitment to many! !!You bear in mind:.. except for your wife and sisters all other are just a treat to your leisure times!!!

Spare tyre!!! !

This Indian male patriarchy  and the logic behind it is disarning!!! Stale!!!

 
Years ago I remember watching an Italian movie..

'Here the guy encountered  a painful  separation got a call from a paid service..started talking to a lady with a sweet voice from that service.. getting back to normacy...

Yes... Listening.. harvesting sweet little nothing talk is harmless!!

At the end of a slogging tiring day the ear needs some sweet vibe to correctly  inject  some dopamine into the brain!! you recharge with positivity..

But the but becomes a novel if it gets stuck in lies and complicacies...if it aim at making you an emotional fool!!! After all humans are no robots!! At times connections becomes complications!!

I read stories from my fan at a regular  basis.. Last ten years I almost gained some expertise  in criminology!!People write to me in crisis!! I try to offer them the way to get rid of it.

:::: One of this model who's hooked by this guy and blackmailed  was finally  arrested  from a village (I wrote a chapter  on this in my current book)On my request the cyber crime dept acted fast!

::::Another story of this 25years lovely couple while the man in his late 50ty got hooked to the lady and forsakes his wife with two grown up  childen.The wife came running to me from upper Assam showed the screen shot of utterly disgusting  communication between to newly romantically  grown adults..

""::Another is a compulsive fraud specially in hunt for  single ladies to its caprices to financially cheat them and emotionally  drain them. In my request the cyber crime dept  got hold of this criminal..

::I had risked my life many a time out of kind gesture .Nowadys I am not allowed to be utterly foolish by my well-wishes and family!! The impulse in me is tamed!!


  ...  My friend Rup whos a divorce  got linked with another single lady through FB are  now married with two kids! !This kinda story gives a positive outlook to FB communication.

:: My another  young friend cum cousin also got hitched with his long lost school crush he rediscovered in Orkut!!!

We redeem on two notes...

"Strangers you meet in social media can become a trusted friend or lover with time

"Strangers who are vested can turn your life a nightmare!!

I can specially mention a story of a girl met a boy  through fb.. got married to discover the boy willingly was spreading HIV virus totally finished the innocent girl..


All relationships  on  earth are basically an outcome of habits!!True friendship follows no rules. It grows over time.. communication.. empathy and honesty..

I see a friend in the  puwali Bihari fruitwala who sells fruits to me half the prices and gets annoyed at my absentee!!

The garadge mechanic refuses to take money but gleefully share a cold Cola with me!!
I see a friend in my gym instructor who motivate me and guide me!!

Friendship is a two way traffic!! Any relationship  has this possibility of positivity t turn it into a beautiful  friendship even after the initial hiccup! !

Last Friday "Rukmini"my FB friend sent me a three page long letter in Messenger!!

She stays in USA.. and lament  is not lucky with friends. asking me advice on how to recognise a true friend??

Difficult question!!Who am I to advice when I myself have few roller coster ride in friendships!!  ! I rather been through a metal marathon of my own history  of friends...

"There are school friends you are comfortable  hanging around but no longer relate!!

There are college friends. some are fine :but few are absolutely  hypocrite and outdated! !

'There are your long lasting friends who usually are ok but get jealous when they see you successful..

There are the chemellion kind. Insecured for their potbellied husbands! !They avoid you before you avoid them!!

There are these bitch kindda  friends you dnt trust but decide to stay in..

There  these overly analytical sentimentl. quarrelsome friends you locked horns and evacuated from your heart..

There are the pretenders who shows excuses  whenever you need them! !They are lip service experties!!

I have so many story of mistrust and cheating by my friends that a detailed revelation will need to pen another novel.. I have away been kind and trustworthy  to my friends ..few reciprocate . few helped  me to grow. I have in worst situations  learned to be good at dumping and cleaning work.. Once I smell  a lier friend there is no second chance of a friendship  hug!!

There are the very very few who stand by you like rock in your trying times...You can indeed count them! !They are. your partner in crime They are the one who ask you to accompany you to a doctor  if you are not well... Never forget your Birthdays.. honest. upfront. Offer their helping hand while in need!  They are the one who ask you whether you reached home safe after a party scene. .They are the face you remember  when the tyre of your car get punctured!!.. They are the one who never judge  you...they are the one who tolerate your madness!! They are the one you can wake them, call them at odd wee  hours  to recite your poems and cry outta depression!! They understand  your dry circustic  humour!! They are the one who drop in to make a cuppa tea while you are tired!! They are the one who send you cards to say sorry after an hitted  argument!! You simply can't do without  them!! They constantly  keep a check  whether  you are ok!!They bring you smile they bring you adventure ! They flaunt  you! !!You flaunt your tears of joy when you see them successful!!

Friendship is a kinda very pious  word to me. I survive for them in my trying times!!I will survive for them only!!

I remember fondly....

:The one who were my shadow for months while my knee got fractured!! .
:The one who's the first reader of all my Novels.
:The one who know me inside out..my taste. my trempertment.. my moods... my ego.. and they nurture it well.

  Jesus in the last supper  was ditched  by his bosom friend and he knew it. .I read the holy Bible.. It is a verse of friendship.

And Sakha Krishna?? Holy Gita is nothing but a conversation  or one best friend.Lord Krishna to another  friend Arjuna... I can recite  many verses from here...


Real friendship  starts from where the dopamine flood ends..!! How come you make friendship  with somone who dnt keep a tab of your work ..not interested  in your life's pain and history or have minimum amount of humane concern??  The sooner you understand  it the better and classier your friends and relations  will be!!


Friendship is to flaunt  with pride!!!  With honor!!!  With glitz!!!.. It's not something to hide  or to be ashamed of!!

If your expectation  from your ghost friend from your nocturnal  world  is more than just few temporary sweet words then you are to be blamed only!!

This virtual world of consumerism  and rat race have made every household alienated  from each other!! Your soul want a shadow act!! You penchant  for some go getter!! some romance.. you want to murmur  some sweet  little nothing to your ghost friend and you are energised...

After watching"Friends with Benefits"we have acknowledged lust as another dimension of friendship! I dnt call it a mistake!!  You can have a  friend who's more than a friend  but a friend is a complicated  theory but many friends of mine confide this exists.. ! Specially  when three pegs down in a party and they just needed a cuddle and get lost!!Next morning they are friends again!!

The idea of friendship  without  having empathy  is something  does not exist for me!!I prefer to be alone than having fake friends!

Fortunately I have not had to look for any friends before I was seventeen .  I had my father  to evolve me as my bestest buddy. .we argued. .we patched up. we wrote long letters to each other.. we had the freedom to talk anything  on earth.politics.poetry..songs.. debate.. anything..

Most importantly he knitted dreams  about my career. ..I could read his silence and moods... in his absence  m still rediscovering him..

Friendship is a never ending Romance??

Like at just eighteen this tiny baby of mine grown to exclaim  that "M her best buddy" is a mutual expression!!

Yes!!She inked my poem on her back like I do her name is kinda crazy expression of love and friendship  that keep us healthy ..complete and loved...Very few want to go to that level of depth!!


We all are vulnerable  soul at some point of time!! We all need to grow with new friends newer stories. . There's no harm in seeking  friendship  till one invade the others privacy...and dignity!!The motive counts.

As a public persona  many of my valuable  friendship are developed  in this same platform!!Few surpriseS me with their selfless gesture..amazing vibe.. few amuse me....

Now back to where i have started... The green dot of online!!


Till yesterday I was  foolishly not  aware that every green dot in midnight on my messenger I carelessly  put on while asleep.. . every fun filled post in my instagram or fb might send some wrong impression  to those who are absolutely  vested and 'constant look out for spare tyres and  light fun! ! In the cushiony  life of happy matrimony  those night bugs looks for entertainment  without respect and responsibility!! I should not entertain or trust them.. They are not the one who will be in your graveyard to offer flower after you leave the world or stand by you in the glare of public!!

As I wrote.. With the smart  phone you get to get smarter!!I am loving each phases of orbit of learning lessons! It hone my skill of understanding humane!! !

From Orkut  to whatsapp.. Snapchat. Instagram. FB. .We had "pen friends..There were many who fall in with their pen friends and got married too.

".I love to hear stories.. I immensely  love the growth  in any friendship.. New or old!! Younger or elder ! Age hardly come into the picture!!



And  another  hilarious Note added by one of my friend who asked me. .

" Akashiba  why on earth  Few FB guys fill their status as. "Interested  in women""

What's there in a woman or many women except for their varied statistics??? They could have interested in Craft. .Movies.. Travelling.. Painting...gymming. .swimming..cycling ..learning new language...the list of interest could have been enddless!! Interest and penchant  for many women surely leads to restlessness!
I ponder at her query!But I told her again who am I to comment on a man's interest till he is my man??

She pat replied.. Akashitora ba..

:::Imagine a woman  fill her facebook status  as interested in. MAN...

God forbid  from the day next she will be branded  and trolled as slut!!! Such is our social fabrics!!

A woman is a woman!! Not an object or toy to be measured by inches..Few Man perhaps understand the world of sane women!!
Few women also fail to understand the pressure of a man of being manly all the time! Man are also vulnerable at times!Man also gets tired catering expectations!!


After watching "Avengers End Game" with one of my besties we exchanged our thought  with a sigh!

While the rest of the world is busy exploring stupendous discoveries... Half of the populace is in research laboratories  finding way to save human kind..

Few rotten pieces waste half of their time watching formidables ..doing formidable spreding  and speeding the calendestine ethos of... Lust is the must""..Half cooked knowledge is formidable. High time the Ambani  brigade should start off  few  free educative courses of dos and don't of social media!!

The demarcation  of west and east is just mental and cultural...

I hv many friends from the west..relatives staying in the west whv come to east seeking peace and East to west seeking discipline  and prosperity...

Dost/Friendis a word apt for the# sholey...song..
Eei  dosti  hum nehi  chdrenge.. Chorenge  dom  magar  tera  saath naa chorenge !

Acquientence are not friends!!!people often misuse words without pondering on the depth of definition!

A father or mom can be your best friend..

A son or daughter  can be your bestie..

A wife or hubby can be your best buddy..

Anyone those we meet eventually or dnt owe any responsibility  of consistency  is not your friend. Just acquentences!!

And with growing times we have started read between the lines... like love has started having different  name!!
Isk/louu/Muhabbat/Iskwalalove/ghostlove/fblove/instalove/prem..../Sakiwala love..

A tree don't grow overnight like a friendship dnt grow instant!!


Choosing  a friend is absolutely everyones absolute  prerogative  and space !!And to understand  the meaning of friendship  is kinda mandatory!!

 We grow in the ages from Sholey to 3idiots!!Fiends to  Notebook..to Avengers..

Our friendship can go beyond mortals.. I have birds as friends.. hills as friends like many.. I see people have wonderful passionate  bonding with pets. .

To live amidst chaos and still remain calm is rather a challenging task. .A true friend only comes as your cooling balm...

To overlook the tempting  fashonnova hotties is rather a tough task for a guy and  is a herculean task.. I understand!!

Even women are  more  vocal about their choices  and lustful expressions  nowadays.. New age!!  Change is the only constant! !

Old and virtues rotate in a circular motion!! Corporate gurus follow Chanakya..Politicians quote Gita verses! !Social snob starts the morning with Buddha gyan!! My favourite Socratic also find a page in social media...Nothing virtuous is outdated!!

I understand!! I read to understand!! I write to make people understand!! I observe to understand!  I evolve to understand!! I love to understand!! I travel to understand!!
That's why I am a writer!! I am just a peck  in the huge universe!!!!

A month back one well-known sixty plus intellectual  texted me out of blue.

Tumi boroxun bhal puwane??

Do you love rain drops??  In the dead of night!!!!

This has become a laughing phase to my besties IN our addas!!!

I blocked him! In real life he pretend as if he knows no woman except for his wife! !I see such good managers in and around me! !

The mind constantly  look for fertile stories.. Heart look for growth. .new trait of life...new language to learn... One cnt stay in stagnation...Evolving is absoluteness!!I dnt imagine  my life rest in social media only!! There is the whisper of the wind in lost mountains ...i need to listen to.. The miseries  of existence  I need to research... Boundaries to cover and complete my bucket  list! !Good if I find my friends to do the shadow act.. even if not I dnt have any complain!! I have mastered the art of the$ Lotus pattern"


Have you all read my latest 500 paged book??
There you will find many enticing story of people whom I met and adored.. .

Readers like the story of the "Last hippie on earth Bobby, a 85 years young heart in the beaches of Goa!!! I met him for few hours but still remember  him fondly as my friend! !!

Life is so mundane that without friends who have endless stories to share..friends to speak your heart out. .,you are only a piece of vegetable!!..






































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great gambler...Cinema/awards/war of excellency....

Mard in me... Aurat in me...

#Kabir Singh.. ...Bad boys and good girls....