Hitchhikers Ride...


And all the taste buds matches ..
Hitchhiker breed!!
I wonder!!
I wander!!!
A vagabond finally trapped in a stary dream..
Trapped in story..
Trapped in many stories.
Trapped in the river of silent words..
I wonder..
I wander..

Hitchhikers roller coaster ride is in oblivion..
And the smell of mountain and lush  green..
I wonder
I wander. .

I read the unread stories...
I read the unseen eyes..
I read those folded mountain..
I read the rays of sun faraway..

Hitchhikers... Never stop paint a pathway with your galaxy stroke...
Hold the clamour inside
Keep blowing the cowboy whistle.. .
Keep knitting the penchant..
O hitchhiker.
Run..
Talk..
Laugh and grind..
Let your penchant make a mark... !!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great gambler...Cinema/awards/war of excellency....

Mard in me... Aurat in me...

#Kabir Singh.. ...Bad boys and good girls....