Swan songs... (Dedicated to Barbara Cartland breed)




       Am I the first breath  in your mornings..

And the last thought in your couch??

Am I  the soul curry in your hurry burry

Am I the tool of salvation  you tuck??

Rugg it,  tuck it to your heart..
Dnt you ever splash  much!!!

Let it flow free
Let it flow bright
Let it speak volume
Let it rob your might

Am I your sound of silence??
Am I your frustration??
Am I your contemplation??
Am I your wrong notion??

Let it pass by  unseen.
Let it fly and soar high in the sly
Let it not be buried in small  little lies!!

Am I the tool of pretention ??
Or
Am  I the ghost in disguise??

Am I the light in the darkness??
Am i the riddle in the mist??
Am I the pledge of a query??
Am i your today and tomorrow??
And the mirror of your search? ?

Let it show..
Let it Shaw
Let it itch like blisters..
Let it cast a spell...

Am I still the ghost forbidden??
Or the delight of your dream??
Am I the chunk  of your belief??
Or a prayer of mischief????







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great gambler...Cinema/awards/war of excellency....

Mard in me... Aurat in me...

Daar aur Dard...Light at the end of the tunnel... A Phoenix tale..