Talk to my hands i will give a thumbs down..../Misogynystand up comedians..#MeToo #MaaDurga #DeviInSoul...

In a sombre  mood today after attanding a musician peaceworker brothers last rites..Death is no poetry !!death is separation and i hate separation..!!I nver wished or cursed death even to my worst enemy!!But the phone gave constant reminder that i am alive and kicking..

:Mam please check a message in your whatsapp ..we wanted to file a defamation for our friend whov taken her own life this morning ..just check how few media is up on character assassin her even after her death!!

I scrolled the message..
My minds stop reacting on two words in the news item...

Independent disposition and as according to neighbours men with expensive cars used to visit her...crap a shit news!!

In no time i called up the house and conveyed my displeasure..

What is "Independent disposition??and why this staying alone within quote lines???

Staying alone is a personal choice..Isnt it..
Lord Buddha abandoned his wife and son to stay alone in the jungle?..Lord Modiji did the same to serve Bharat mataa..our CM is a bachelor at 50plus..Mamata di .Late Jayalalitaji...Host of our spiritual guruji..arnt all  in independent disposition??Staying alone is is matter of choice and pride.

A mere girl whov lost her mother and may not find a groom for her or may be not looking out for one!!..might be staying alone out of compulsion.or might be out of choice.Not that everyone can afford to be a winner or occupy  a high post in their life to choose their lifestyle and have the priviledge not being judged!! Nobody has the right to throw garbage because she is a woman!!or a girl conditioned to left alone..

Few media houses focused on some cigarette buds and smell of weed around in her room..!! Dnt we have kulllam khulla  stoned bhakts all around?? Having few glasses of wine or smoking in a private domain is anybodys ambit of right to liberty..Dnt we excuses our rich heros of social nuisense all the time??Is nt it a offence of misogyny??

Dnt we enjoy biopics where hero claims to have hundreds of girl friends and still worshiped as heros and dude and king etc....!!!Why is awaz women be sttamped with ugly definations..

:.Hitting on soft target is the order of the day..Few lay their frustration on soft targets..People hardly dare point out or question the morality of haves or powerful..


and we still demand we are progressive and democratic!!!

I really envy the stand up comedians..They are in demand nowadys.Everything baring few are farce nowadys!!!

Few People  can go to any tharki level !!like few dignified actors decided to zip their lips and stand as diplomate in Tanushree Duttas outburst against Nana sahab..Thankfully almost all fellow girls standing up for her..

:Standing up for a friend or justice is the only proof of you as a human with a heart..and conscience Isnt it??

Everywhere theres a "Harvey Weinstain"saga..
It took years for actors like..Gwyneth Paltrow..Angelina j..Alice Evans and like to master courage to say a #me too..
And now dear writerji..Chetan sahab coming up with his conditional apology note...as if hitting a girl is his birthright and sorry note distributed between his wife and the target will erase his exiplict texting ..Sending inappropriate text  at odd hours with a motive to exploit and lustfull advances are is not appropriate.

Whole world talks about equality...honesty..but very few choose to be a torchbearer..

Last week on my way from gym i happened to bump into a man who had a history of raping his own foster daughter..The mother cofided me years ago..I asked her to stand up for her daughter offered legal help to punish her husband..She denied.Now the man is happily married without any remorse!! There are so many predator around us  doing wrong causing harm only because we train ourself to tolerate them and wait for a saviour when we can do the needful...!!

This lack of inner soul nowadays no more shocks me or shake me..Indeed i feel vulnarable for those who simply cant stand up for truth..

Those creature who want to please everyone for the fear of an outcast needs a bit sympathy pat on their back coz if tommorrow if injustice done to their near and dear ones even then they will swallow their cowerdic manoeuvre....

Well ..somebody needs to standup against what is wrong with or without a support system...

Of all the film director i have a special corner for the director of..Highway..Imtiaz Ali...A film where the protagonist  finally stood up for herself...A mother whos hush hush and mingling with a rapist brother made the little girl to pine for fresh air..

I have nothing against  entire..menfolk though..Its a mindset that unknowlingly reflect your class and your wisdom..

:There are people who pretend they are your well wisher but their action speaks opposites.
:There are people with higher libidos target women for lustful encounter with unflinched selfconfidence without thinking about consequences.

:There are people who diappoint you constantly with there lies and pretence!!

:There are people who deserve nothing but your pity as they mistake your generosity as weakness..



:There are people who find it fancy listning to sob sob stories of exploitation for own gratification and rub shoulder with the predator shamelessly too without an iota of conscience for the victim whv confided..

Yes..enough masala or spicy treat for satires..

There myriad stories of injustice  remained  untold for lacking of  morale courage to stand up or adverse situation faced by the victim..

I salute girls like Tanushree ..vinta.for standing up for dignity of women at workplaces against a system that believe in..King can do no wrong""or men can do no wrong.!!

Dera Rams crores of dirty world saw justice because  two educated girls stoped playing victim, dared to stand up and  a host of sane people stand by them..This is an eye opener to many timid follower..

Corruption..immorality ..breed in not only for those offender but for those who support them and boost their immorality and prefer remain silent..

I am a mere human..Black and white..I dnt hold any reason to not to stand up for anything what is right..I pray for  more of my breed of breed like Tanushree...

Thank God am not a prisoner of duality!!..


I have also seen Chetan Bhagat model of talk tall follow not kind of married vultures!!Majority of womanfolk encountered this kind of vultures and have mastered the art to handle and silence them.

The fact is nobody lives in fools paradise..

To stand by honestly  is the basic essentials  of a real friend..






Thousand miles away from a virtual  world of selfies. and facebook.whatsapp.is a world of  reality where you count on only those who are true in a real sense and enjoy the happiness of mindfullness..

Life is  a sort span of happiness dnt make it shorter for wrong people around...Try  manifold the happiness with fearless conviction  witout any apology..

Decades ago i have started a #MeToo movement silently though my reality show without much funfare. in my home state Assam...Girls..women ..boys..responded my appeal and did join me to detail their trauma..#MeToo is therapeutic...

Those whv missed it can go through the pages my books  in Assamese to know how i detailed and unmasked many predators.....
Do i have a #MeToo history??
Fortunately no but one and half decades i took a sabbatical from active acting and switched my attention to academic excellence and writing .My dignified recluse unwrap my displeasure at my profession..Only a women understand the kind of challenges she need to face in a mans world!!

I kept on supporting victim with my limited capacity fearlessly without any exisibition as i strongly believe in gender equality.

At times I was  branded as snob..egoistic..unapprochable..bindass..badass bold..rebel with a cause by those who detaste my aloofness..

As one of the pioneer of #MeToo initiative my noble motive gained momentum with thoudands of followers and fan whov gained strength from my novel ..books and my reality show..I am indebted to all of them..their love and inspiration is my elixir...

I am not wary of honest appriciation.innocent fan mails...but i have been intelligent and smart enough to understand motives behind  few so called kings of Gollyood ..sugar daddies...too..Carefully distancing myself from those perpretrators are my solid safeguards.

!! Here you find people to judge you quickly if you dont melt with the fancy of few...You have gossip mongers fellow contender everywhere as professional hazards and as long as you remain thick skinned and dnt bother about it.fortunatly we have had few educated wise directors as our mentor and never ever had to experience any vested motive..

.Rest i detailed in my new book..".Mur Priyo Puruxbur aru Ityati..."Read it to know the reality..This book deserve some healthy readers to understand the inside stories of  struggle women face every single day.!!

...People hardly see me in public extravaganza!!

....I dnt belong to any lobby or circus..so am i a dropped out in many huge celebrations!!
People love manipulation more than honesty!!


All i can do is to set an example by distancing myself from wellknown predator..Peaceful co existance!!!

The fear of losing dignity have made me a recluse ,made me hesitant to welcome numorous plump offer in acting in national arena..but it has gained me spiritually..


I have set my own empire witout losing my dignity..I have nothing against those whov used their manipulative skill to win over..

Few women love short and easy cut..right??

I am not chasing fame..I dnt need to..I am fearless as i have nothing to prove to anyone...I give a hoot to who says what as it actually doesnt matter..I am blessed with men as friends.as brother.as father.as fellow worker.as fan.. ..as lover who have made me feel worthy.But I also have had few spat with men whohave tried undue advances..But its all about I..me and myself ..How about the rest??...

Vinta Nandas #MeToo has to shake the conscience of those who have been gleefully agreed to be a part of decaying patriarchy where women were objectified and were trained to seal the mouth...Words are not enough to condem those...

The time of misogyny is up!!Sugar daddddddies beaware..!!!Copulsive high profile womenizers now have to have an reality check as the victim ,sufferer will no longer hide and bury their shame in dignified silence.depression.......!!!They are vocal and loud now!!!

#MeToo gaining its momentum and its good for everyone..It will pave a safe pathway to our daughters at work places..

Out of hundreds there will be few who would prefer to live unpretentiously..
Isnt it??We have nothing to comment on consensual sex or those who believe in mutual barter as after all there is a right called..Right to privacy..and Right to freedom as the degree of selfrespect  vary from person to person....We reside in society where majority lead a life of contrasts...Safty at work places is a must .

If love or admiration comes with a wholesome package of mutual respect and responsibility it looks more humane and beautiful...

Lust is a sin when predators want to avail it forcebly and violate the norms of civil connduct with a motive of exploitation and take advantage of the vulnerability of the soft target...

Lets pledge a society where no Tanushree..Vinta Nanda..has to suffer mental agony in silence for years alone!!!
Lets pray for a safer world for women at work places..at home..in the highways..in jungles...in hospitals...in politics...in judiciary....everywhere......Let not anybody snatch anybodys right to breath in a healthy environ....

Change in inavitable...


#Respect...
#Learn to respect...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great gambler...Cinema/awards/war of excellency....

Daar aur Dard...Light at the end of the tunnel... A Phoenix tale..